Trainee Kitchen Team
Macclesfield Macclesfield 4 Market Place SK10 1EX 53.26128 -2.12525
Trainee Kitchen Team
Perhaps you’ve always dreamed of working in a kitchen, or maybe you’re looking for a career change, or a chance to learn to toss pizza like a pro. Whatever your background, if you join us we can open up new opportunities, teach you fresh skills and, with the help of our expert trainers, help you get to grips with our award winning pizzas.
We offer fully paid training, the chance to learn all areas of our kitchen to find the best place for you, and accredited qualifications.
You might decide to progress your career through our kitchen team, into Management, or this could be a job to fund your studies, balance homelife commitments or support another passion. Either way; if you love pizza, you’ll fit right in!
We offer age related hourly rates (as below) and, in some cases they vary by location (in Jersey for example) so please ask at your interview. With plenty of ways to progress your career into senior kitchen, supervisory or management roles there’s lots of opportunity to earn more and plenty of benefits too!
- £9.20 per hour for all Pizza Chefs when you've completed your training
- Under 21 & 23 £8.36 per hour during your training
- 23 and over £8.91 per hour during your training
- Free food on shift
- 50% discount off your whole bill when dining in our restaurants (yes, drinks included too!)
- Benefits portal with discounts across online and high street shops
- Paid training, ongoing development and opportunities to gain nationally accredited qualifications
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Life assurance
- Employee support service for all our team and your families
- Refer a friend scheme paying £200 for Pizza Chefs and £1000 for Management referrals
We’re proud of every one of our team members, and we value the unique story that each of us brings. Our diversity makes us stronger, and we believe that sharing and supporting what matters to us helps to break down the barriers that stop us all from truly belonging and connecting. Inclusivity and respect are at the heart of our business and are valued by our teams, customers and suppliers. PizzaExpress and Milano is a place where everyone is welcome, and everyone belongs. As such, we assess each application on the aptitude to do the job and nothing else.